Thursday, May 10, 2012

Review on the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Hi Everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash:


This a drugstore brand that can be found anywhere and it is about $7 for about 6 fluid oz or 177mL. You can buy it in different sizes and amounts. It is said to be non-comedogenic and oil-free. It's active ingredient is salicylic acid.

What do I think of this product?
I don't like this product. I'll just say that first. I used this product for at least 2 years in high school and it did nothing for me. I didn't really see a reduction in acne or much treatment of acne at all.
The consistency is very fluid-like, reminds me of liquid soap.
Obviously it's been a while since I've used it, probably around 5 years, but I don't think the ingredients have changed. I switched out of it a long time ago because it does not work for me.

Do I recommend this product?
Different skin and different acne need different treatments. While it did not work for me, I know it has worked for some people based on reviews that I have read. I kind of don't recommend it, but it is worth a shot in a way because it may just work for you.

Yeah, very short review guys, sorry =(. I know it doesn't seem very detailed or thorough enough but it has been years since I've used this product and this review is based on my experience and what I remember from it. Though if it does work for you then great =), I'm glad it did!

Thank you for reading! I will do better posts in the future! This one I just wanted to input what I felt about this product and how it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment