Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review on Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser

Hey guys!
So since I talked about Neutrogena's foaming scrub, I guess I'll talk about the cream cleanser in the same pink grapefruit line!

This is Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser:

This product is 6 fluid oz or 177mL. It is a drugstore cleanser that can be found anywhere easily for about $7-9 and online as well.
It's active acne treatment is 2% salicylic acne.
It is said to have Vitamin C, be oil-free, clear breakouts and eliminates oil and dirt.

What do I think of this product?
So, I started using this product at the same time as my grapefruit acne scrub, so I have been using this for more than 3 years. And I like it! =) It doesn't irritate my skin and it clears breakouts well. It has a nice creamy consistency which is soft on my skin and does not cause redness or problems on my sensitive skin areas. It causes less dryness than the scrub version. I will use this on my whole face to help prevent breakouts, get rid of blackheads and I like to use this in the mornings because it is not as harsh. (exfoliation/any kind of cleanser or thing w/ exfoliating properties should be used in the evenings because when you sleep your skin is growing and repairing, not being exposed to the outside world)
And yes, I still use this product today! Especially when my period comes around, I use it everyday to help with menstrual hormone related acne. This product is not foaming or anything like that, it is a cream that I massage my face with and wash off.

Do I recommend this product?
I do think this effective for acne in general and I recommend it to all skin types! It is creamy and soft in texture which definitely doesn't hurt my sensitive skin physically and chemically I don't get any irritation or redness. It helps clear my acne  and I like it! =)
Please keep in mind that I have minor adult acne and menstrual hormone acne, and it seems to treat this well. For more information on acne, please go to my post on talking about acne or a quicker version in "My Skin Story".

Rather quick review I must say. But there isn't much to say when I think the product works well!

I hope this helped you if you are looking for a drugstore, affordable, cream acne cleanser! I hope it works well for you!

I gtg do hw now, so I'll be back later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment