Saturday, May 12, 2012

Review on the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner! ;)

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend!

Today I will be reviewing the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner!

This eyeliner is about $15-20 depending on where you buy it. You can find it online, Amazon has it for a good price or if you have a Marukai or Mitsuwa near you, they sell them too!

 This eyeliner has claimed to last for a very long time, for 24hrs and that it is waterproof and sweatproof. K-palette has created different looks/appearances for their 1-day tattoo eyeliner but they're all basically the same in quality. K-Palette is the one of the top 3 makeup brands in Japan. Because of the humid Asian environment, it makes very long lasting pigmented makeup products that are usually waterproof and/or sweatproof and its products are very popular!

First Impression
My first impression was how fine the applicator is. It is a brush tip, like so:
It is not felt, it's artificial brush hairs like a calligraphy brush and it is very soft! It can create very very fine lines and thick lines so it's versatile. The color is very black and b/c it is a liquid eyeliner it can create a very clean and defined look. It is not too runny or too thick, the consistency and formula is very good.
It lasts for a very long time and it is really strong against resistance. I drew on my hand and it dried quickly and I rubbed my skin really hard and none of it came off! Yes, it is a good waterproof formula too! If you wear it for a very very long time, it does start lightening a little bit, getting a little flaky, but it's not going to have a lot of fall out, it just gets a crackly appearance that is not too visible. It does not smudge at all, even when I draw it very thickly.

What do I think of it now?
It is kind of pricy but I think it is worth the price. I've had this for a year now and I still have not run out of it and it hasn't dried out! I really like using this liner when I'm going out clubbing or when it's raining because it is so long lasting and waterproof!
The amount of product on your eyes is also very little, it is not thick or heavy and yet it is still a small thin layer with a great black color!
I recently went on a 7 mile hike in the hot sun at around 80F, getting all hot and sweaty wearing this eyeliner and wow! It was amazing! XD It lasted the entire 5 hours outside and it did not melt, smudge or lose any color! So I am pretty impressed with what this eyeliner can do, especially since I have oily eye lids.

UPDATE!: I recently went to Hawaii and I wore this in Hawaii. It is fine with humid and hot weather. It does not smear or melt off. At the beach, if you swim, the eyeliner will come off, but it won't make a big mess. It will just flake off and won't go into your eyes or smear black everywhere. If you wear goggles and you swim at the beach, the eyeliner stays on pretty well, and maybe gets a bit lighter, but overall, very good hold and no melting.

Do I recommend this product?
If you do not mind the price and your willing to invest in a good liquid liner, I definitely recommend this liquid liner! It is long lasting, very black, clean, precise, and waterproof. The eyeliner itself also lasts for a long time, just remember when you store it to let it lay flat or point the tip downwards.

So, yeah, I really like this eyeliner and I hope you will try it out! If you have any questions or comments feel free to type in the comment box below!
Thanks for reading and I will talk to you guys later! =)

P.S. I would also like to thank my readers! I have reached over 500 views on my blog from so many different countries all over the world! I don't know what's the norm but I was pretty impressed and very happy that people read my blog and it was pretty amazing to see where these people where from. It was like a sort of global eye opening experience and I felt somewhat connected or touched that someone from Brazil or Taiwan were looking and reading my blog! Thank you for reading what I have to say, even though I'm no expert or not famous haha. This makes me very motivated to give better reviews and posts for you guys and I'm very happy if I'm helping someone out there who's confused or frustrated about skincare, makeup, etc. I like blogging reviews and info posts and I will continue to do so! Again, thank you all! =D Bye byee! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment