Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review on Shiseido FT Suibun Aquair Moist Hair Pack Extra Pack/Treatment!

Hi Everyone! I will be very busy this weekend so I will be writing more posts now to makeup for it!

Today I am also reviewing the Shiseido FT Suibun Aquair Moist Hair Pack Extra Pack/Treatment:

This product is a hair mask! Hair masks are products that people put in their hair, wait for some time, and wash it off (like a face mask) to improve the condition of their hair. Hair masks are great if you hair is damaged, brittle, and dry. They usually moisturize and strengthen the hair.

I bought this product on Amazon for ~$20 (with free prime time shipping) because Beautifymeeh on Youtube said it was a great product and she highly recommended it. If you have a Mitsuwa or a Marukai store near you, you can also find them for about the same price. It contains 220 grams of product. It is supposed to heavily moisturize damaged hair. It is a thickish creamy white product that smells really nice! haha
Note: Please don't confuse this product with Shiseido's shampoo and conditioner, I know they look the same, but they do different things! XP

Directions: After washing and rinsing hair w/ shampoo and conditioner, massage as much product as you need into the hair, wait for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse. Use 1-2 times a week.

What I do instead: So, I don't have time to wait around in the shower for 10-15 minutes =P, so what I do is that before I'm doing a mud mask, I put this product into my dry hair in the evening (focusing on the hair ends), twist it into a bun and clip it, and wait for at least 30 minutes. I could be eating, or doing homework, whatever. Then I go put on my face mud mask 15 min in. When 30 min. is done I go into the shower to wash off both masks and do other shower stuff.
I use this product once a week. I would love to use it more, but it's not cheap =P. So, yeah...gotta make it last long! =O

When you put it in your hair dry, it will make your hair very sticky and stick together so it becomes kind of stiff. If you don't like that you can always dampen your hair by adding water or spraying water on it so that the product becomes more slippery and is easier to handle when massaging into the hair.

What do I think of it?
I think this product works great! It makes my hair shine and smell really nice. Also, my hair becomes really soft ^_^. I really love that feeling of thick soft hair! I wish it was cheaper, but hey, it does what it says and it does it really well so I think it's worth it =)
My hair tends to become very dry and weak at the ends, and I want to grow my hair very long, so this keeps it strong, moisturized, and healthy! Summer is approaching, and that means that the days are getting hotter and drier, which is bad for my hair, so this is a great product to provide the extra moisture my hair needs.

Do I recommend this product?
I definitely recommend this product! Especially if you have thin, dry, damaged, and brittle hair. Or if you use a lot of styling products, heat products, and color products on your hair. After one use, this will make your hair feel soooo good! It is pricy but if you don't take care of your hair, you'll end up with little or damaged hair later during life, so it is good to keep it safe and healthy!

So I hope you liked this review!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to do so in the comment box below!
Thanks for reading and I will see you later! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment