Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Review on Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Hi Everybody!

Today I am reviewing the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion:


This lotion can be bought at any drugstore, it is very affordable. This smaller size version was around $5, You can buy it in different sizes. I just like this one b/c it is very portable. This version contains 2.5 ox or 71 grams of product. It is fragrance free and has natural colloidal oatmeal. It says it moisturizes for 24 hours, and protects and relieves dry skin. It contains 1.3% Dimethicone as a skin protectant.

What do I think of this product?
I have been using this moisturizer for about 9 months. I actually bought this as a to-go moisturizer for my face, since part of my skin is very dry and sensitive. However, it does not say that it is for the face and I didn't ask the company.  For my face, it moisturized it very well, and feels comfortable and not heavy or sticky. However, it did make the sensitive parts of my skin red, which I didn't like. I can't say it's a bad product because it didn't say it could or should be used on the face, so =P, kind of my fault. But it didn't cause any irritation and help stops my skin from flaking. But I won't use this on my face again because of the redness it causes, haha. =P
BUT, it works really well for the hands and body! My boyfriend even uses this! haha. It is very moisturizing for the hands and body. This size makes it portable to carry around and use when I need to. It does not feel sticky or heavy, and my hands feel very smooth and soft after use! =)

Do I recommend this product?
I recommend this moisturizer only for the hands and body to anyone. It is easy to find and very affordable. This is good for dry windy days, during the winter, or whoever tends to get cracked and dry hands and skin (besides the face). I will continue buying this for my hands and body because of all these benefits! I just won't use it on my face XP.

Rather quick review, but nothing much I can say about it. It does its job well and I like it =)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment