Sunday, June 17, 2012

Second Sasa Haul and Review!!

Hi Everyone! I have a 2nd Sasa Haul!! XD

Today I will be reviewing the Essential Rich Premier Ultra Honey & Shea Butter, JUJU Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam, Suki EYES eyeliner, and the Koji Dolly Wink eyeliner
I bought these online at Sasa, the popular Asian makeup, skincare, and haircare department store. I have been using all of these products for at least 3 months (except for the ones I immediately did not like).

Essential Rich Premier Ultra Honey & Shea Butter
This product is a hairmask, meant to moisturize the hair and bring back its thickness and shine. This item cost $9.60 for 200 grams of product.
Directions: After washing hair w/ shampoo and drying it gently, apply an appropriate amount onto the hair (recommend about the size of a ping pong ball). Then wait 5 minutes and rinse out with water.
Ingredients: shea butter, sunflower essential oils from Japan

What I do:
-damp dry hair
-put in damp hair and leave for 30 min.
-wash off in shower

What do I think of this product?
 This product smells soooo good! It smells amazing but I don't know how to describe it! It's more a fruity smell. And it smells really really strong. But after washing the hair mask out, the smell is not overpowering. You can still smell it, but it's a nice soft smell, not very strong. The consistency is denser and thicker than the Shiseido Moist Hair Pack mask. This hairmask works very well! It makes my hair very soft and well moisturized. =) The only problem is that it is difficult to find. I probably can only buy it in Sasa. =/ Otherwise, I would buy this hair mask all the time!

Do I recommend this product?
If you can find this in a store or seller near you then yes! I recommend this product! It is great at keeping hair healthy and moisturized. This hair mask is good if your hair is dry, brittle, fragile or if you are living in an environment that is really dry and hot. Doing this hairmask will let your hair last longer, be stronger, and help prevent split ends.

JUJU Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam
This cost $6.50 for 120 grams of product. I have found out that it is sold at Marukai and Mitsuwa markets.
It is said to contain hyaluronic acid which is a powerful moisturizer element for the skin, bringing back water to the skin so that it becomes well hydrated. It also says it can reduce pore sizes.

What do I think of this product?
I think this is an excellent product! It works great with my very dry and sensitive skin. It does not irritate or make my skin red. It comes out as a white cream but turns into a thick frothy lather after rubbing it in your hands with some water. When I wash my face with this, it feels so soft and so relaxing! =) After using this cleanser, my skin becomes a lot clearer and moisturized. I was also impressed that I could see my pores shrinking! My pores will always be there but they have been visibly reduced, which is great! Overall I think this is a very affordable and great product and I will definitely be switching it off with my Shiseido Whip and Shiseido Milk facial cleansers so my skin won't get used to my other facial cleansers.

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! I recommend this product for all skin types! This is great if you have dry and or sensitive skin because it is very gentle and calming. It really re-hydrates your skin and makes it so smooth and soft! If you want to reduce pore sizes, then this is also a great product to try. This product is sold at Sasa, Mitsuwa, and Marukai, but I'm not sure if it's sold anywhere else online. It might be a little difficult to get, but if you can find it, you should try it! =D

Suki EYES eyeliner in black
This product cost $3.80. It comes as 1 eyeliner, one eyeliner, not 2, even if the picture shows 2.

What do I think of this product?
I am always on the lookout for good, cheap eyeliners, because then I won't have to spend a meal for a pencil stick. I read good reviews on this eyeliner so I decided to try it. Bad decision. This eyeliner sucks. >=( The material of the eyeliner is very dry and packed, so the pencil "lead" is hard. It tugs on the eyelid a bit and the hard feeling of the tip feels uncomfortable to me. The material is dry and chalky and is not well pigmented. It also tends to smear. =/

Do I recommend this product?
No. I don't recommend this product. It may be cheap but does not work well, is not pigmented, no comfortable on the eyelids, and smears and smudges. Go and invest some more money in something better =P.

Koji Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Brown
This product is waterproof/water resistant and cost $10.20. This brand of makeup is very popular and famous in Asia. It is a Japanese brand and I believe it is one of the top 3 makeup brands in Japan. It is easy to find the black eyeliner of this version at Marukai and Mitsuwa.

What do I think of this product?
I chose the dark brown color for a more natural look. And this eyeliner works amazingly well! Especially on the eyelid and lashline. It is a creamy and soft formula that glides on well without tugging the eyelid. The brown looks dark but is lighter on the skin (depending on your skin color a bit). However, it gives a softer, more natural look. It is very very long lasting, lasts for the entire day for me. It does not smear or smudge. If you would like to make it more pigmented and last even longer (especially if you live in a humid environment) you can set it with a darker brown or black eyeshadow. I accidentally took a shower with it, because I forgot I had it on. And, the eyeliner stayed! The only thing that smeared and washed a bit off was the eyeshadow powder that I set it with. But, after a shower, the eyeliner alone was perfectly fine! I was very impressed! (and so was my bf, lol, he was kinda surprised)
A friend of mine borrowed this eyeliner to tightline her eyes, and she told me it was very sticky and caused her eyelashes to stick together. I don't like tightlining my eyes because (despite being the most natural look) it is a pain to remove the makeup in the upper waterline. However, I'm just telling you guys, if you would like to know. =P
So, I think this is a fantastic eyeliner! It lasts all day, rain or shine, even when it's hot and sticky. I like it a bit darker so I set it with dark brown eyeshadow, and it gives a great soft, natural effect. I use it everyday, and you don't need a lot of it.

Do I recommend this product?
If you don't tighline your eyes, then yes! I definitely recommend this product! =D I love that it is so long lasting and it does not smear or smudge. It is waterproof/water resistant. Also, if you are a beginner in eyeliner, pencil is probably the easiest for you, so if you want a really good one to start with, definitely try this one!
If you like tightlining your eyes, then I'm not sure about this eyeliner. Since my friend didn't like how sticky it was. You may want to look for something else.

So, I hope you enjoyed these reviews! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below! Thank you for reading!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment