Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Review on Eucerin Calming Creme =)

Hi Everybody! =) Earlier this week, I talked about Oatmeal helping my sunburns.

Today I will review and talk about a moisturizer that helped my sunburnt skin after washing it with oatmeal, the Eucerin Calming Cream Daily Moisturizer:

This product can be found at any drugstore. It comes in a variety of sizes and I own the travel size. Whatever size it is, the Eucerin brand is very affordable. I believe the cost of this one in the picture is around $12-$14 for 14 oz or 396 grams of product. Very affordable for the amount of product in it.
This moisturizer has oatmeal extracts and is made for people with dry itchy skin. It helps calm and relieve the irritation and dryness. It is fragrance free and has no dyes.

What do I think of this product?
When I got sunburned, my skin was red and irritated. I wanted to scratch but I knew I shouldn't! It drove me crazy! DX I bought this moisturizer as a hand and body moisturizer a while ago and decided to try it to help my sunburned skin. This product felt amazing! My itchiness was gone and my skin was less dry and didn't have the "stretched" feeling to it. As my skin began to heal, it became more dry and itchy but this product really helped moisturize and calm my skin. When my dead skin began to peel, this moisturizer helped make the dead skin less apparent and ugly looking and it prevented my new skin from getting stretched and scaly looking as dead skin became white and dry. Because of this moisturizer, I did not scratch my irritated skin and my clothes did not chaff and irritate my sunburned skin. This product also really helped moisturized the new skin that was growing and prevented it from becoming dehydrated and damaged.
I still continue to use this moisturizer on my body even though my burns have already been healed and gone. It is a great moisturizer! =D It is lightweight and the consistency is smooth. It does not feel sticky or greasy on my skin.

Do I recommend this product?
If you have itchy and dry hands and body skin, I recommend this product! It works well, can be found easily, and is affordable. This is also great for relieving the dryness and itchiness of sunburned skin and help prevent the peeling dead skin from looking so scaly and obvious. Just make sure to apply it onto your sunburn gently. Also, if you are looking for an everyday hand and body moisturizer that you can carry around in travel size or have a larger tube at home, this is a great product to try!
I do not know if this moisturizer works on the face, I have never tried and the tube does not say, so I don't think this product should be used on the face, especially if you have sensitive skin. Their website has products for the face only and it is not included in them. If you want a calming moisturizer for sensitive and/or dry facial skin please look at my review on the Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion! =)

So I hoped you liked this review ^_^ If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below!
Thanks for reading and have a great day! Or night =P

No comments:

Post a Comment