Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review on CURE Natural Aqua Gel! ^_^

Hi Everybody! =)

Today I will be reviewing CURE Natural Aqua Gel:

This item contain 250mL of product. It cost about $37-$40. It is a gel exfoliator.
This product can be found online at Amazon or YesStyle.
Directions:
-after cleansing and drying the face completely, pump 2-4 pumps of product and spread evenly over face
-allow the product to sit on the face for a moment to activate
-gently gently massage the gel into your face for 30-60 seconds at most! you should see and feel little white beads of dead skin cells
-rinse thoroughly, and definitely do not get into eyes or on lips
-for best results use twice a week
-you can also use this on the body as well as the face

What do I think of this product?
I saw Bubzbeauty use this on one of her older skincare routine videos and I was hesitant to buy it because it was sooo expensive. In terms of price for skincare, this is probably the most expensive product I have bought in my life! I have been using this product for about 3 months. I use it once a week and I use 3 pumps for my entire face. And I think this product is AMAZING! I have combination oily, normal, and very dry and sensitive skin and it works for my entire face! My dead skin just easily comes off in white beads and after I rinse my face with water, it is wonderfully smooth and clear! My complexion just becomes so much brighter and cleaner after using this product only once! This is an amazing exfoliator and it is Japan's number 1, top selling exfoliator! I can really see why. It does everything that an exfoliator should do yet it does not irritate or harm the skin and it also helps make the skin softer and clearer!
Just a quick note, as with any exfoliator, do not use a lot of pressure when using this product. You don't need to! Just gently massage the product onto your skin and it will work its magic! Harsh pressure and rubbing will damage your skin no matter what kind of product you use on your face. Scrubbing your face like you wash dishes, isn't going to make your skin cleaner or better!
This exfoliator is the best one that has worked for me so far! I will definitely stick with this exfoliator unless something just as good but more affordable comes along.

Do I recommend this product?
YES! I definitely recommend this product for all skin types! It gently exfoliates dead skin cells, makes the skin smoother and clearer. The only problem that you may have with it, is the price. =/ Yeah, I know, it's expensive. This bottle can basically give me gasoline for a week =O. However, you should really try this product if you have rough, dull, uneven skin or if you have scars and hyperpigmentation from acne scarring or other kinds of scars. This exfoliator will really help make the texture of your skin smoother and brighten your complexion. Exfoliating, helps new skin grow and get rid of the old dead skin on top, so this way it gets rid of the hyperpigmentation from scarring by gently and gradually exfoliating scar tissue and allowing new skin tissue to grow in its place.

So I hope you enjoyed reading this review and I hope it helped you in some form! XP
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write them in the comment box below!
Thank you for reading and have a great day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment