Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Review on BCL Tsururi Ghassoul Face Wash Paste Black Head Remover =D

Hi Everyone!

Today I am reviewing BCL's Tsururi Ghassoul Face Wash Paste Black Head Remover!
This product costs $14 and contains 120 grams or 4.2 oz of product.
It is said to:
  • Removes pore clogger, grease, from pores, leaving skin smooth, bright, and beautiful
  • Ghassoul (Moroccan lava clay) and Andean rock salt, and charcoal absorbs dirt and grease from pores effectively and naturally
  • Also conatins 6 kinds of natural essential oils to create refreshing herbal florest scent
  • Rich lather leaves skin refresh after wash
  • 100% botanical soap ingredients. Contains scrubs.
You can find this on Amazon for free shipping. =)

What do I think of this product?
I have previously reviewed a Tsururi cleansing scrub here. And I was not impressed.
However, I was looking around online and I saw that this particular one had very good reviews, so I decided to try this out. I have been using this for a little over a month.
This is my most favorite current face scrub!!! (My all time favorite one is Poretol's Pore Care Face Massage Pack). This exfoliating cleanser does not irritate or redden my skin. It has a sort of herbal-medicinal scent. The scent is not strong or sharp and does not irritate my eyes or nose. It's a smell I don't mind, kind of like the scent of Tiger Balm actually.
It does have tiny exfoliating beads which are very small and do not scratch my face. They are not as small as Etude House's Baking Powder Foam Cleanser, but they are still very small. The tiny exfoliating beads do a wonderful job of gently exfoliating my skin and making it feel nice and smooth after washing!
This cleanser also foams up while massage the product into your face! I love foaming cleanser, they feel great! This one does not foam up as much as the image shows, but it still foams up well.
I love this cleanser. It is great at exfoliating away dead skin cells, making my skin smooth and soft, and cleansing my skin very well. As for my pores, they have not gotten bigger, darker, or more clogged after using this. However, my pores have not gotten smaller with this either. This product may be a good way for preventing and cleaning clogged pores and black heads, and so keeps the status quo, but does little for further pore improvement (such as shrinking pore size). I would definitely repurchase this product and I plan to do so once I move to the East Coast.

Do I recommend this product?
If you are looking for an exfoliating cleanser, I highly recommend this product! It does a wonderful job of exfoliating and cleansing my skin and helps prevent clogged pores and break outs. If you are looking for a cleanser to help shrink your pores, this may help but will not work as directly and significantly as you may like. Perhaps you could use this in combination with a more specialized product for reducing pore size or try something else.

So, I hope you guys found this review helpful! Please let me know if you have any comments or questions in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and I will see you next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment