Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Short Hiatus! =O

Hi Everyone!

If you didn't know, I will be pursing my graduate studies at an East Coast university this and next year.
My school reminds me of Harry Potter! XD old school style architecture and buildings! Very different from the modern West Coast!

I will be flying to the East Coast sometime this week and moving all my necessary stuff with me, finding and moving into an apartment, unpacking, getting used to the time change, etc. so I will be quite busy for the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Hope you guys understand!

I do have a few more things on my mind to review for you guys, including 2 awesome pencil eyeliners and an excellent brow pencil that I found and a lipstick and lip tint (writing this on here so I won't forget lol).

I will also use a bit of time to hang out with some friends on the East Coast, going shopping =P and doing tourist things, haha, before grad school starts!

My grad masters is a very tough program, so if I am not posting as much for the next 12 months, this is probably why. =( I know, sorry.

Thank you everyone who reads my blog and who have stuck with me so long! I will try post as much as I can and not disappoint you!
Continue enjoying the hot but wonderful summer guys! I will see you relatively soon! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment