Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review on "Etude House" Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam! =)

Hi Everyone!

Long time no see! I have been busying packing and prepping for moving! For more info on that, check it out here.

Today I am reviewing the Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
This product cost $10 and contains 170mL or 5.74 fluid oz.
This product is said to be formulated with baking powder and to gently exfoliate skin and thoroughly clean pores.

What do I think of this product?
I was so happy with Etude House's Toner, that I decided to try one of their facial cleansers! I have used this cleanser every morning for at least 1 month.
This product does not irritate or redden my skin. As you massage the product while cleansing, it lathers up into a very thick and fluffy foam! This feels so nice and comfortable! It does have exfoliating beads, but there are not a lot of beads and the beads are very very small. They are probably the smallest beads I have ever tried and they work great! They gently exfoliate my skin without scratching me or taking off too much skin.
This cleanser does have a fragrance. A sort of clean lemon scent.
I think this does a wonderful job cleaning my skin. I feels so refreshed and clean after use! ^_^
As for cleaning my pores, I think this does help clean my pores and get rid and prevent black heads quite well. However, this does not make my pores any smaller. But it is advertised to clean pores, not shrink them or get rid of them, so I'm not holding this against them, haha.
Overall, great gentle cleanser and affordable! If I don't feel  like trying something new, I will probably repurchase this product. If I want to try something else, I am definitely keeping this product in mind for future use!

Do I recommend this product?
I highly recommend this for all skin types. This is great if you like foaming cleanser and if you want to gently and lightly exfoliate your face. This is a very gentle exfoliant and I use it everyday without any problems! I also think this is quite affordable and you can get it on Amazon online as well!

I hope this review was helpful to you! Feel free to ask my any questions or comment in the comment box below! Etude House is becoming one of the most popular skincare and makeup brands in Korea and lately their skincare products have been having positive reviews and good improvements. I look forward to trying more of their products!

Thank you for reading! I will see you later! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment