Sunday, June 8, 2014

Review on "Etude House" Skin Toner Wonder Pore Freshner! =D

Hi Everyone!

And yes, I am back with another review!

Today I am reviewing the "Etude House" Skin Toner Wonder Pore Freshner!
This product costs about $16 and contains 250mL. It is sold online and in Etude House stores.
It is said to:
-deep cleanse pores
-maintain skin pH 4.5 +/- 1
-control a large amount of sebum
-minimize appearance of pores
-refine skin tones
-keep elasticity of pores
-moisturize inside and outside of skin

What do I think of this product?
I got this on Amazon because I have Amazon Prime and I have been using it twice a day after cleansing my face for a little over 2 months. And I think this toner is amazing! It doesn't do everything that it says, but it does what is important!
I bought this toner because as the days get warmer and sunnier my skin gets oilier and my pores become bigger and well, easily clogged with oil and dirt.
I believe that this works quite well for my pores, I have seen a good decrease in the size of my pores and they not only appear smaller but also not as dark and clogged.
I have also noticed that I have less acne after using this product. Granted, I do not have much acne in the first place, but I still get more pimples when my hormones level fluctuate because of the monthly menstrual cycle. However, even during those days, the amount of acne has decreased! This may be because of the "controlling large amount of sebum" benefit of the toner.
I don't know what they mean about "keep elasticity of pores" and about "moisturize inside and outside of the skin". Do pores need to be elastic? Is it easier to de-clog pores that way? And for those of you who are not in the medical field, inside the skin is going to where the blood vessels are and the flesh of the skin. I don't think that makes much sense. =P
However, I do find this toner works well with my sensitive skin. My skin does not get irritated or red from it and this toner does not dry my skin out. It does moisturize my skin a little but I will still use a moisturizer anyway.
As for knowing that it maintains my skin at a certain pH, that does not seem to be make any scientific sense and I can't measure the pH of my skin, much less in my skin than on top of the skin. So I'll just ignore that. =P
Besides, the few unusual claims that don't make sense. I love this toner. It worked well for what I wanted and what I wanted was to minimize the size of my pores and it does a great job doing that! It is is also a great plus that it helped reduce my acne! =)
It also still has the same benefits as other toners; to clean off any residual facial cleanser or makeup still left on the face and prepping the skin for moisturizer.
A little goes a long way! You don't need much of this product. It has been a little over 2 months of use from me and I still have 2/3 of the bottle left!
I would probably repurchase this again. My "Body Shop" Aloe toner works very well, but it does not have the added benefits for my pores that this one does.

Do I recommend this product?
If you are looking for a toner to help minimize your pores and help your acne, I recommend this product. Granted everyone's skin is different so it will work in different degrees. But it did work pretty well for me and I think it is great for all skin types!

I hope this review was helpful to you! Feel free to ask me any questions or comment in the comment box below! Thanks for reading and I will see you later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment