Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Review on Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year!
I hope you guys had fun! I had an 8hr hospital shift till 11pm on the 31st...and then woke up at 6:30am on the 1st to go work in another hospital.....Q_Q.. XP haha, but that's okay, I can say I'm being productive or something.

Today I am reviewing on Neutrogena's Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
This product costs about $7. You can find it at any drugstore or at places like Target or Ulta.
It contains 30 pads soaked with eye makeup remover solution.

What do I think of this product?
As you guys know, I went to Taiwan and Japan during winter break and I wanted to use makeup remover pads and not bring liquids around because for some reason, everytime I bring a liquid eye makeup remover, it leaks....=(
Anyway, I tried a couple of cheaper alternatives (2 of them), but they did not work for me. =/
So I gave in and bought the Neutrogena brand, but it was worth it. =)
The material of these pads are nice and soft. The texture does not irritate my skin.
The cleansing solution does not irritate my eyes and does not irritate my skin, so yay! It also leaves no oily residue on my eyes! The makeup remover solution works very well, and removed all of my makeup, including waterproof makeup.
The pads are well sized, they are quite large (6.5cm in diameter), and I do have a little extra space after use, but this doesn't bother me. Also the container does not leak any solution at all in all 4 flights and all the traveling in between, so that's a plus!
The only problem that I found, is that personally I feel that the pads do not have much eye makeup remover solution on one side of each pad. One side has less cleansing solution than the other. I'm not sure if this was part of the product design, to use the wetter side first and then wipe with the drier side. But if it was, I'm sure they would have advertised that or put it in the directions on the container. But it doesn't say anything about that...
Maybe I just happened to get a container with drier pads than normal.
I'm not asking for very soaked pads because then the solution would drip down my face as I was cleaning the makeup, which would be messy. But because one side was drier than the other, it was hard to get the makeup off with that side of the pad. Luckily the other side has enough solution, so I would just use the other side. =P
Besides that, I really like these pads and I would use them again! The dryness on one side of each pad, doesn't bother me as much as it seems, I just found it kind of weird that it was that way. XP

Do I recommend this product?
If you are traveling and looking for good eye makeup remover pads that remove makeup well and do not irritate your skin or eyes, I recommend this product! It may be pricer than others, but I think it is worth the price!

Thank you for reading this post! I hope that it helped you!
Feel free to write any questions or comments in the comment box below!
See you later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment