Sunday, January 12, 2014

Outfit of the Day! ^_^

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Here's a video of what I wore out today!
Please watch in HD, thank you.


I hope you liked the video =)

This is a soft and sweet look that looks cute and feels comfortable ~<3

I know it is winter and freezing cold in at least half of the world, but here in southern California it is still quite sunny and warm. It usually is not this warm in January but I guess it's gonna be a warm winter this year!
While many of you can't wear something like this now, I hope this gives you good ideas for spring outfits!

The top I got from a friend who didn't want it anymore. I wore a nude cami underneath it because it is quite sheer.
The skort I bought in Japan! Yes, skort, it is actually shorts sewn to look like a skirt! It is a beautiful pastel mint green color and one of my favorites!
The booties you have seen before!

I hope you liked my outfit! Thanks for watching/reading! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment