Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review on Essential Intensive Treatment Pack from Japan

Hi Everyone!

Today I am reviewing one of the products I bought in Japan.
I'm sorry but I don't quite remember the proper name of the product but I'll give a very similar description.

Today I am reviewing the Essential Intensive Treatment Pack


I'm sorry but I don't remember the price however since I bought it, it must be pretty affordable.
This treatment pack comes with 4 tubes about 4-5 inches long. It is said to treat dry and damaged hair.

Directions: Apply to hair before showering starting from the hair at the ears all the way to the tips of the hair. Emphasize product on the ends of the hair. Keep in hair for 5 minutes and then rinse off while shampooing.

What do I think of this product?
I wanted to try this product because the winter was quite cold and dry in Japan and when I returned to the US it was very hot and dry with the Santa Ana winds. As a result my hair became more dry and brittle.
 Don't underestimate the tubes, they make look small but they can definitely cover a lot of hair! My hair from the shoulders down is about 15 inches long, and it was able to to cover all of it!
I think this is a pretty good product overall. The formula is more watery than thick so it can be applied easily to dry hair. I don't recommend to put it on wet hair because it tends to become very slippery and can slip off. This product helped strengthen and protect my hair a lot. My hair became less damaged and brittle. I am able to brush my hairs without breaking a lot of strands.
However, this product did make my hair quite dry actually, so I always used conditioner after rinsing it off and after that there is no problem.
I already used up all of the tubes and I wish I bought more =(, but I'm glad it was a product that helped my hair!

Do I recommend this product?
If you have thin, damaged, and brittle hair that snaps easily I recommend this product! Dont go crazy looking for it or buying it for a ridiculous price. If you can get your hands on it for an affordable price, try it! It will help strengthen and protect your hair! I do advise using conditioner after rinsing this hair treatment off so your hair won't become too dry.

So, I hope that my review was helpful to you! I'm sorry if you do not live in Asian because I understand it is harder to get your hands on products out of your country. However, if you ever see this product or are able to get your hands on it, I hope my review helped you at the time.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to write any comments or questions in the comment box below! Have a great 3 day weekend for those of you in the United States and a great weekend non-the-less for everyone else! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment