Thursday, January 9, 2014

Outfit of the Day!

Hi Everyone!

Here a video on what I wore today:

Please watch in HD! Thank you!


I know you have seen this sweater in my last "outfit of the day" video, but I wanted to show a different look with the same top and I also felt that this one looks better than the other one. A better color combination to be more specific.

The Hollister skirt I did not buy it at full price (who the hell would?), and I got it in the clearance section for about $14! The skirt is definitely on the shorter side and a bit see through, so I would recommend wearing tights, leggings, or underskirt shorts with it.

The boots I bought at Yesstyle for $30. This pair is quite decent and sturdy for the price. However the sizing was a bit off, so they are a little loose on me. I do suggest going 1 or 1/2 size down from your regular shoe size. Also, if you tend to have bigger calves, I don't recommend buying this, b/c I have rather largish muscular calves and they fit snugly with the boots, but the boots were a little too big for my feet. Which means that if I bought it at the size where the boot fit my foot, it would not fit my calves and would not zip up all the way. So please keep that in mind.

I hope you liked the video! I will see you later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment