Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fourth Sasa Haul and Review!! XD

Hi Everybody!

Today I will talk about my Fourth Sasa Haul and Review! =)

I bought 3 items:
-Sasatinnie Facial Cleaning Brush
-Koji Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in Black
-Muraqi Konjac Facial Sponge

I have used all of these products for at least 2 months! Now onto the review:

Sasatinnie Facial Cleaning Brush
This product costs $6.40.

What do I think of this product?
I have heard all over that this is an amazing facial cleanser tool and I know that Bubzbeauty uses it. I do have a similar but much smaller pore cleanser brush for the nose area (which I got in my first Sasa Haul). After much debate (and waiting for it to be in stock) I bought this one because I didn't want my smaller pore cleanser brush to wear out and I wanted to stop buying exfoliating cleansers and use this as a good substitute for long term use.
Overall, this is a good cleansing brush. The rubber/plastic tips of the brush are very soft but firm enough to cleanse. You can vary the exfoliation depending on the amount of pressure you apply the cleansing brush to your face. I like this product but it is a bit rough on my sensitive skin areas. I do try to put the least amount of pressure there, but it can still be a little harsh there. On my sensitive areas of my skin, It feels kind of weird and tingly, like, touching too close to the nerves on my face. Don't get me wrong! This won't irritate your skin or cause like a rash or something. It just feels a little rough on my sensitive skin areas. For my other skin areas, it works perfectly fine. On my non-sensitive areas of my skin, it feels really nice, kind of like a gentle massage on my face. Overall, it does a good job exfoliating my skin and doesn't hurt or damage my skin at all. For my sensitive skin areas, I just don't use this brush on those areas as much and it is fine.

Here are some pictures of the cleansing brush!




I actually use my left hand and not my right hand to clean my face with this. But you can use it on either hand, the tail part where the right pinkie is just won't work for the left hand, but that doesn't really matter, since most of the cleaning is done by main body/area of the fish cleansing brush.

Do I recommend this product?
Unless you have very very sensitive skin I recommend this facial cleansing brush to all skin types! Overall, I am glad that I bought it, because it exfoliates my skin well and I don't have to use an exfoliating cleanser before my regular cleanser and I don't have to buy those anymore (or at least, keep on using them very often)! I am just careful on my sensitive skin areas and try to avoid scrubbing it too much.

Koji Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in Black
 This product costs $10.20.

What do I think of this product?
I bought the same pencil eyeliner in brown in my 2nd Sasa Haul and I just wanted to try the black version. Compared to the same pencil eyeliner in brown, it is just as creamy and soft but not as sticky as the brown version. It glides on a little better than the brown one because it is not as sticky. The black color is just as pigmented as the pencil. It is a nice dark black color. It does not tug or pull on my eyelids and is soft and gentle. It also does not irritate my eyes at all. I still set it with a dark brown eyeshadow powder after applying to soften it out and give a more natural appearance.
I really like this pencil eyeliner. It is gentle and lasts for a long time on my eyes. It lasts even longer when I set it with an eyeshadow powder. It almost does not melt, smudge, or smear on my face. But compared to the brown-colored version, at the end of the day, it will smudge a little bit on the skin area under my lower lashline. This might bother some people but I'm okay with it. The smudging is barely noticeable and it is an easy fix in the bathroom if you are really concerned about it. Maybe because it is not as sticky as the brown version, that it smudges just a tiny bit.



This is a swatch of the black pencil eyeliner. 
Do I recommend this product?
Yep! I recommend this product =). If you want something darker, stronger, and more defining for your eyes, but you don't want it to be too sharp or edgy like a liquid eyeliner, this black pencil eyeliner is for you! If you don't live in a hot or humid environment, it should not smudge at all! If you want it to last longer or the weather is more hot and humid, just set it with black or super dark brown eyeshadow and it will last all day!

Muraqi Konjac Facial Sponge
This product costs $4.50.

What do I think of this product?
I bought this because this is cheaper than the Be Creation Facial Cleansing Sponge that I got in my first Sasa Haul. It is said to be made of the same material: Konjac (whatever that is). This sponge has the shape of heart, which is kind of cute haha. While I'm sure the material is the same (it definitely looks the same), for some reason it is not as soft and spongy as the Be Creation sponge. It is more firm and tough. This isn't a bad thing, texture and hardness depends on a person's preference, so it can be a plus or not. Because this is a firmer and harder sponge, it will probably last longer and also not get torn and damaged by my nails as easily. My old Be Creation sponge ended up getting tears and holes because of my long nails digging into them, but it lasted for a good amount of time, at least 6 months!
This sponge does not irritate or damage my skin in any way, my sensitive skin is fine and the firmness doesn't do any harm at all. So, I don't mind that it is firmer/harder than the Be Creation sponge.
However, I don't like the shape of the product very much. The heart-shape concept is fine, but the sponge is kind of flat, and I find it a bit harder to hold and use. It is a bit harder to grab and hold onto with a firmer grip.


Do I recommend this product?
Overall, not bad, cheaper, I don't mind this sponge, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. Probably try something else. I'm not saying this is a bad product, it works well and does not irritate my skin. I think it is a standard average sponge that works, but is not the best. But if you want a cheaper alternative and/or like firmer, flatter sponges, then this would be great for you and worth a shot!

So I hope you liked this haul and review! If you can't or don't want to buy stuff from Sasa online, there are other stores and places to buy these products! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and have a great day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment