Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review on the Aussie Split-End Protector

Hi Everyone!

I just came back from LA today, I went to visit my special person cus I haven't seen him for a month! ><

But now I'm back!

Today I will talk about the Aussie Split-end Protector
This product can be found at any drugstore like Walgreens or CVS, I think you can find it at Target and Ulta too. This is a very inexpensive product, only around $4 and it contains 150mL or 5 fluid oz.

Directions:
Place a dime-sized drop in palm and massage through wet hair, no need to rinse.

What do I think of this product?
I really liked the aussie 3-minute miracle deep conditioner, so I decided to try this! I have been using this for at least 2 months.
This is a smooth and creamy product. I love using this after I take a shower because I don't have time to blow-dry my hair everyday, and a lot of stay-in conditioners are used on dry hair. But with this product I can put it in my hair after quickly towel-drying my hair! This is great for everyday use and especially when I am in a hurry to go to school! XD After spreading it into my hair, I brush it out with a wide-tooth comb and then I'm good to go! The wetness of my hair also helps spread out the product faster and easier.
This cream does not feel sticky and has a nice scent. My hair doesn't feel greasy after my wet hair dries and it becomes so nice and smooth with a gentle shine!
A little is all you need so 1 pump is about dime size and I use it first on the ends of my hair and then spread it out to my midsection and the last residue on the top of my head. And I have a lot of hair, it reaches almost to the ends of my ribcage!
I want to grow my hair out very long so this is a great way to give an extra boost of moisture and strength to my hair, especially to the ends of my hair where split ends occur!
Just an important note, this is a split-end protector. Everyone eventually gets splits ends, so this prevents split-ends from happening earlier. If you want to seal your split ends, I am not sure if it does that, and I don't think so. Even if you want to seal split ends, it is only temporary and the split ends will re-open and split higher. It is still important to do a trim every 8 to 12 weeks.

Do I recommend this product?
So now winter is coming and so the air can become cold and dry, damaging our skin and hair. So it is important to keep your hair moisturized and strong. This is a great product for that. I love this product and I highly recommend it! =)
It will strengthen, moisturize, and give some shine to your hair! It is very affordable and easy to find.
It is long lasting and only is a little is needed for all of your hair. Of course if you have a lot a lot of hair, just add a little more.
This is also great if you are a low-maintenance person who doesn't want to deal with complicated products with lots of time and work or really busy person, who doesn't have much time to take care of your hair and like me, no time to dry it but still want to keep it soft, shiny, and strong!

So, I hope this review was helpful to you! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below. ^_^ Thank you for reading and I will see you soon! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment