Monday, October 8, 2012

Oil-Blotting Paper under $4!

Hi Everyone!

Today I wanted to share a couple things that I bought at Marukai yesterday.

These are oil-blotting sheets that I bought at the Marukai Lifestyle store that are a little under $4 and I think they work pretty well =)


The one on the left is Callas Paris and the one on the right is in Japanese, so sorry, I can't read it.



Callas Paris is made with a special stretchable soft plastic-like material, and it has a sticky square that picks up sheets for you. Callas contains 50 sheets.


The Japanese one has a cute design of little chicks on the cover. It looks like a note pad and you can rip out paper sheets. It has 100 sheets.


So if you are interested or what to try them, you can stop by your local Marukai Lifestyle store and check them out! ^_^

I hope you found this useful and so you won't buy over-priced oil blotting sheets at Sephora or something. XP If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment