Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review on Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner!

Hi guys!

Today I will review the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Moist Conditioner!

This conditioner costs $3-5. It contains 236 mL or 8 fluid oz of product.
You can buy this conditioner at any drugstore or online.
Directions
1) wet hair in shower
2) massage conditioner into hair and leave for 3 minutes
3) rinse out conditioner

What do I think of this product?
So I tried this at a friend's place and I thought it was amazing!!! (She is a water polo player and loves this stuff because it helps her hair out with all that chlorine in the pool!) It smells really good and made my hair shiny and soft! I like this because it is very cheap and easy to find. Also, it like a fast and simple version of a hair mask. But instead of having it leave it in my hair for 15-30 minutes I can leave it for 3 minutes in the shower while I'm doing other thing like washing my face.
I can only do hair masks once a week because they are so time consuming but doing this everyday is a much faster way of deep conditioning my hair! It leaves my hair silky and soft and I don't have to use a lot of it. I usually use a ton of conditioner (about 2 palm fulls) on my long hair but this doesn't need that much. 1 pump is good enough!
I think it is also great for short term traveling. It is small, so you can easily fit it into your checked luggage but since you don't need a lot, it will last for a good amount of time, I'd say at least a week. I'm actually going to Hawaii in a couple weeks and I'm bringing this baby with me! So, I'll get back to you on how long it lasts. =)

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! I definitely recommend this product! Especially if you have dry or brittle hair, this is a great product to use and it's a very cheap investment!

I am currently trying other Aussie haircare products such as their stay in conditioner and regular conditioner so I will write a review on those as well!

I hope this post was helpful to you! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below X) Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. i heard many good reviews about it on youtube :p
    it's very nice of good to do a review, i will try this:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice! thx!
      it's a great conditioner! please tell me how it works for you! ^_^

      Delete