Friday, August 31, 2012

Review on Mentholatum Acne Foaming Cleanser

Hi Everyone! =)

I'm a little sick now, and I'm also studying for finals, so I'll be MIA for a bit. But, before that, here's an awesome review on a product I am loving this summer! =D

Today I will be reviewing the Mentholatum Acne Foaming Cleanser



This product costs around $17 and can be found at Takashima, and possibly at Sasa online.
It contain 130 grams of product.
It is said to kill bacteria, treat acne, calm inflammation as well as soften the skin and keep it moisturized. It has Vitamin C and Vitamin E extracts to nourish the skin.

What do I think of this product?
Whenever I went to Taiwan, I always bought this brand for my acne. And I love this acne facial cleanser! It has a lemon/lime scent to it, which smells so clean and refreshing! You don't need a lot of it, a dime size amount is good for your entire face. And when you rub it between your palms, it lathers up, producing a soft creamy foam!
This treats my acne pretty well and helps with swelling and redness. My skin does become a lot clearer and cleaner after using this! This product is also great because (unlike cleansers contain salicylic acid) it does not cause your skin to be sensitive to light, so there is no hyperpigmentation of acne or acne scars!
I've used this for more than 3 months as a day cleanser for my acne and my skin loves it! It does not irritate my sensitive skin and helps combat my acne! My skin also does not feel dry, stretched, or itchy after washing my face.
The main problem is probably where I can get it and how much it costs. It is kind of hard to find and maybe because it is such a popular brand name product, it is kind of expensive. =( But I like this product so much and because it works so well, I will continue using it and buying it! XD Also, because I don't need a lot for my face, this will probably last for another 3 months. I also only use this when I have more than usual acne on my face because I don't like to use acne cleanser or treatments on my face everyday. I use it only when I need it, which makes it more effective because my skin won't get used to acne products as easily.

Do I recommend this product?
If you are able to find this cleanser without too much effort and you don't mind the price, I recommend this to all skin types! This is a great acne cleanser product that will make you feel clean and refreshed! It treats acne and won't cause hyperpigmentation, which means you can use it day or night! I think highly of this product and I will continue using it! If you can get it, try it!!!

So, I hope this review was helpful to you =) If you have any comments or questions, feel free to type in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment