Friday, August 24, 2012

Review on Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nail Polish

Hi Everybody! ^_^

Today I will be reviewing the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Growth Program:
It costs about $5 and contains 0.45 fluid oz or 13.3 mL of product.
You can buy this at any drugstore, online, or at Ulta.
It is said to help protect, strengthen, and make nails grow longer and faster within 1 week.
Directions:
1) apply 1-2 coats to clean, dry, bare nails
2) apply a new coat daily

What do I think of this product?
I bought this product because I wanted a clear protective nail polish that would dry fast and last long. And wow!! This nail polish is amazing! The consistency is smooth and it is easy to apply. It dries to a thin clear shiny smooth layer as if it is part of my nail! This nail polish dries very quickly and lasts for a very long time. It does not become yellow like some clear nail polishes do over time and doesn't make my nails look yellow. I only apply 1 coat and it lasts for more than 2 weeks! Of course you need to take into consideration that my nails grow, so there's no nail polish on new nail growth, but it doesn't start chipping until after 2 weeks and basically stays in the center for a long time. The max time I have had it on is 3 weeks and because of nail growth and chipping, the nail polish is only in the center of the nail, but that doesn't bother me. Because the majority of the nail still has polish, so even if I am just looking at it, from the reflection of light, it looks like my nails are all nicely painted with clear nail polish! XD This is good for me because taking off and putting on nail polish is time consuming and I am a busy person, I don't have time to do my nails ever 1-2 weeks. I will try but I would rather spend time doing other things, like cooking for lunch and dinner or my homework haha. Anyway, I will definitely buy this nail polish again after I finish it!
About making nails grow faster and stronger...actually, I don't follow the directions and I don't apply it everyday. Because I didn't buy it to grow my nails faster or stronger, I just wanted a fast drying, long lasting clear nail polish. But I did read many positive reviews from other people who said that they did see significant improvement in their nails in a week and they really recommend it. So, it seems like it does its job well! =)

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! I recommend this product! =D It dries quickly and the nail polish is affordable and easy to find. The consistency of the polish is smooth and it glides on beautifully. It is great as a base coat or just as nail polish on its own. If you want to grow your nails faster and stronger, I think this is a great product to try. It is a cheap investment and so far, there are no reviews that I have seen that say this doesn't work. So give it a shot!

So I hoped this helped those of you looking for something easy and clear for your nails or to help your nails grow better and faster! Thank you for reading and I will see you later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment