Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dupe/Replacement for Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush!

Hi Everyone!

Today I will talk about great replacements/alternatives or almost a dupe of the Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush!

Here is the Sasatinnie Facial Cleansing Brush, I wrote a review on it in my Fourth Sasa Haul!
So I did buy this online from Sasa and I loved this cleansing brush! And I wanted another one to carry around with me when I traveled or as a spare after my first one broke down. However, this product is very popular, often out of stock, and can be a bit pricy being internationally shipped.
So, I decided to go to a couple of stores in Irvine, CA to see if I could find any similar products.

Lo and behold I have found 2 cleansing brushes! =D One from Daiso and the other from Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle. There is are Daiso stores in Irvine and San Francisco. There are Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle stores in Irvine and Los Angeles.

Daiso Facial Cleansing Brush



This brush costs $1.50.
So as you can see, the shape of the brush is different than the Sasatinnie one. You also hold it differently. It is a little smaller but I actually think it is easier to hold and use. It is easier to reach smaller and harder to reach areas of my face such as between my eyebrows, the inner corners of my nose, and around my mouth.
The brush bristles are a little bigger or thicker than the Sasatinnie one and the bristles are more firm and less soft than the Sasatinnie one.

Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle Cleansing Brush



This brush costs $2.29.
Just like the Daiso brush, the Tokyo Lifestyle brush has a similar shape to the Daiso one but also different than the Sasatinnie one. I also find it easier to use and hold than the Sasatinnie brush for smaller and harder to reach places on my face. However, I find the material to be softer and the brush bristles are smaller and softer than the Sasatinnie brush.

What do I think of these products?
I think that both the Daiso and Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle facial cleansing brushes work well and I personally recommend the Tokyo Lifestyle brush. However, it really depends on your preference of shape and how soft and small you like the bristles to be. Other than that, the material is the same as the Sasatinnie one. They both work wonderfully well, same results as Sasatinnine for cleansing and gently exfoliating the face. Both of them will not harm or irritate sensitive skin and you can adjust the exfoliation by the amount of pressure you use on your face!

Do  I recommend any of these products?
I recommend both the Daiso and the Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle facial cleansing brushes as great dupes or similar products to the Sasatinnie facial cleansing brush. They all product the same result and are gentle on the skin. Daiso and Tokyo Lifestyle are each cheaper than the Sasatinnie brush and Daiso is the cheapest. In terms of material for brush bristle softeness: Daiso is the most firm, Tokyo Lifestyle is the softest, and Sasatinnie is in the middle!

So if you cannot get the Sasatinnie brush from Sasa because you live in a different country and it is too expensive to buy internationally, maybe these stores are near you or closer by to take a look. I know Sasa is a really popular department store but it is just like Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's etc. which are big popular department stores that carry a variety of popular brands. However, these 2 other brushes are both great alternatives to the Sasatinnie brush and more affordable as well! =)
I am pretty happy because now I can leave the Daiso one at my parent's house and use the Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle brush for traveling. This way I can leave my more expensive Sasatinnie brush at home!

I hope you liked this review! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and I hope this was helpful! Have a great day. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment