Monday, December 3, 2012

Review on "My Beauty Diary" Royal Jelly Mask!

Hi everyone!!

Today I will be reviewing the "My Beauty Diary" Royal Jelly Mask! =D

This product can be found at Sasa online, on Amazon, in the My Beauty Diary shop in Arcadia, LA, in Takashima, and Maneki Neko. It costs around $15.
It is said to contain royal jelly from queen bees to nourish the skin and reduce fine lines. It also says to plump the skin and make it bright and smooth. It locks water particles into the skin so the skin can absorb all of the mask essence and give great moisturization.
Directions: After cleansing and toning your face, unfold the paper mask, press it onto your face and take off the plastic layer. Adjust it properly so that it fits and covers well. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, take off the mask, and massage the remaining serum into the face. After that, apply your moisturizer.

What do I think of this product?
So, I have used this mask for at least 3 months, once a week. And I love this mask! This is my favorite mask right now! Like all of the "My Beauty Diary" masks, there is a lot of serum and you can wear it up to half an hour if you like. Also, the mask fits well and does not slip or slide on my face. I can walk around in it at home and not worry about it. =)
The smell is sooo good, it smells like sweet honey! It's not too strong and smells really pleasant and for some reason it makes me feel so good and happy! XD It even tastes a little sweet and honey-like, but I don't recommend licking or anything haha, I just happen to get it in my mouth by accident one day.
This mask feels very soothing and calming on my skin. It calms down redness and makes my skin brighter and clearer! It does not irritate or redden my sensitive skin in any way, even after I exfoliate it!
After taking off the mask, my face visibly plumper and hydrated. It looks and makes me feel wonderful! ^_^

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! I definitely recommend this product for any skin type! This will work very well for anyone, especially if you have dry skin or the weather is drying out your skin. It helps calm redness and most likely will not irritate your skin.

So I hope you enjoyed this review. =) If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment