Friday, March 16, 2012

Review on Dermadoctor wrinkle Revenge eye cream!

Hi Everyone!

Recently finished my ER shift and now doing a facial! Since I'm wearing a mask right now I might as well give a review on the eyecream that I bought as a replacement for returning my Clinque eyecream.

This is Dermadoctor wrinkle Revenge:

I got it about a month ago. It is 15mL or 0.5 oz for about $30, and I've been using it ever since.
It comes in a paper box with instructions.
You can use it on the upper eyelid and under eye area, and is recommended to use twice a day, which i do!
The color of the cream is a pale yellow tone.
It is fragrance free! Non-comedogenic, dye free, and has no animal testing!

It is said to reduce puffiness and dark circles, firming skin and causing lines to fade.

Result?
I like it =), It doesn't make my eyes sting or swell. 
It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel oily or sticky after application.
It is very hydrating, my eyes like it, especially after I remove eye makeup with a make up remover, b/c my skin can get pretty dry.
I do see puffiness reduction and a bit of dark circle reduction, though not as much as I like.
I don't know much about wrinkles since i'm 21 years old and I'm doing this for wrinkle prevention, but the crows feet around my eyes when i smile are not as pronounced as they used to be, which is good! B/c I smile and laugh a lot! haha XD
A little goes a long way! You don't need to apply at lot, it spreads out well over the skin. It will definitely be used up faster if you use it twice a day, but if you don't want to or need to, opt for once a day and it will last much longer.

To buy or not to buy?
For those who need a nice hydrating moisturizer for the eyes, especially for dry sensitive skin, I do recommend this =)

If you are looking to reduce circles and puffiness, I'm kind of hesitant because, so far for me, there has not been a significant reduction. There was some improvement, but again, not as much as I had wanted.
But people have different skin types even for dry skin types there are different kinds, so maybe this will work better for you than for me!

It is pricy, I admit, I was kind of worried about the price, definitely up there, but it's worth a shot! You can buy it at sephora and you can return it if it doesn't work for you, as long as you have the receipt.

I hope this review was helpful to you! Feel free to ask me any questions in the comment section below =)

Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment