Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review on Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion and Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence! ^_^

Hi Everyone!

Hope everything is going well! I am done with finals! I only had one. XD Yeah, great way to end college haha.

Today I am reviewing 2 products that I used during the winter and I love them and will continue to use them!

- Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence

During the winter, even though it was not that cold, it was still pretty dry. Also, it got cold at night so I had the heater on decently high during the night. Because of these things, my skin got dry very easily and I wanted a product to help rehydrate my skin!They both have the well known ingredient "hyaluronic acid" which is supposed to hydrate and keep the skin hydrated.

Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

This product cost about $20. I got mine on sale for $13! It contains 170mL of product. It can be found at Mitsuwa, Marukai Living, Takashima, and online. It is said to have no fragrance, no mineral oil, no alcohol, and is hypoallergenic.

What do I think of this product?
Contrary to the name, it does not look nor feel like a lotion. It is more like a light-weight serum. Which I don't mind. I personally wouldn't use this like a lotion and would put a moisturizer on afterwards, but the terms are just a technicality. =P
I love this serum. It does not irritate or redden my skin.  It does not feel sticky or heavy at all.It feels great and keeps my skin well hydrated! A little goes a long way, I only need a few drops to cover my entire face! I usually use this for the day, applying after I wash my face in the morning. My skin has become more radiant and bright, and is wonderfully hydrated and it helps a lot with my fine lines.

Do I recommend this product?
If you have dry skin or tend to get dry skin due to weather conditions, I definitely recommend this product. It is an amazing product worth trying and will definitely improve your skin's condition, texture, and complexion!
This has become a staple for me and I will definitely repurchase!

Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence

This product I got from my mom. I believe it was a trial/travel size and she felt it was so little and worthless she gave it to me. But, it was not! It was amazing! O_O

What do I think of this product?
Well, from the looks if it, this looks like an expensive brand name product that can only be bought online or in Asia. I lent this to a friend to try and she loved it so much that she ordered online because she couldn't find it in stores and it will take a month to get here. =P
Anyway, this is a stronger and heavier serum than the Rohto Hadalabo product. I loved using this product at night before I went to bed. It was not irritating and felt wonderful and soothing on my skin. I only needed a few drops for my neck and face and I used this product for nearly a month before I started to run out!
My skin's complexion and hydration was significantly improved using this product because of the more concentrated and heavier serum. I would repurchase this, but I feel that it would be pretty expensive and I am too impatient to wait for a month =P.

Do I recommend this product?
If you live in Asia or if you have the patience and don't mind spending some more, this is a great product to invest in and I definitely recommend it. I would also recommend this product to older women because it is a stronger product will work more effectively for an older person's skin than a more lightweight product. A younger person such as I may not need something this strong at the moment.

I may purchase this product when I am older (maybe in my 30s) when my skin needs more care and stronger products. However, at the moment, I am pretty happy with the Rohto Hadalabo and it has definitely become part of my daily skincare routine! =)

So I hope that these reviews helped you! Feel free to write in the comment box below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you for reading and I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment