Monday, February 10, 2014

Outfit of the Day!

Hi Everyone!

Here's an outfit that I wore actually....last week. But I made the video on that day, just didn't upload it!
Please watch in HD! Thanks!


This is what I wore to school and work.
I think it is a casual but well put together look.

This was the coldest that southern California was...as in...around 60F...yeah....I don't think we ever had a real winter....=P

This jacket looks really nice but it is a fake of a very popular Korean-British fusion brand, the quality is pretty good but it is very heavy and not that warm. Which isn't too much of a problem for me, because it really was not that cold.
A jacket like this with a complementary scarf can really put an outfit together, and you can wear them with jeans, pants, skirts, or dresses.

Also, I apologize for the poor lighting in the video, it was raining and I did not feel like walking around in the rain. There was not good lighting in the house and I didn't want to film in the bathroom with my boots on the nice carpet. I did take pictures outside though and you can see the clothes much better.

I hope you liked the look.
Thank you for watching!
See you soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment