Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review on Degrease Organic Rosemary, Peach Kernel and Jojoba Hair Shampoo

Hi Everyone!

Today I am reviewing the Degrease Organic Rosemary, Peach Kernel and Jojoba Hair Shampoo:
This product costs about $18 on Amazon with Amazon Prime. It contains 8 oz or 235mL of product.
This product is said to help reduce scalp irritation, itchiness and control and reduce oil product for greasy hair.
DirectionsRinse hair, apply a quarter-sized amount throughout the scalp. Allow your head to absorb the therapeutic benefits for three minutes, followed by a rinse and repeat if needed.

What do I think of this product?
I used this product for about a month and finished it. My main shampoo is Head and Shoulders for my scalp itchiness and greasiness. However, there was a period of time that my Head and Shoulders shampoo was not helping a lot and my scalp still felt sensitive, irritated and itchy.
So, I decided to try this product.
The product is kept in dark bottle to protect the ingredients from sunlight. The formula is a more runny/liquid formula, not that thick and it lathers into a light foam. It smells a lot like a mixture of plants and herbs, and so your head will smell a little like that too. But I don't mind.
I bought this product primarily to help with my scalp irritation, sensitivity and itchiness, not for oil reduction and oil control. This product worked very well for my scalp. It did not irritate it in any way and it calmed down my skin a lot. By the time I finished it, my scalp was no longer itchy and sensitive. =)
As for oil reduction and control, I honesty did not see much change. I do get oily hair at the end of the day normally but it is only obvious if I have second day unwashed hair (that is why I wash my hair everyday). Therefore, at least for me, the degreasing properties of this shampoo were not significant. However, if you have more oil problems, then this might work for you.
I did find this product a little pricy, but it worked well for me. Because of the price, I tried not to do a second rinse and repeat and extend the product use for as long as I could. Applying it once was good enough for me, but for those with more irritated or oily scalps, a second application and rinse is recommended.
After using this product I went back to my Head and Shoulders and currently have no scalp problems. However, if the sensitivity, irritation, and itchiness ever return, I will be sure to repurchase this product again.
I do especially like it that it is natural and organic, so there are no strange chemicals in the shampoo and for those of you who prefer and enjoy organic products, this would be a good thing to try.

Do I recommend this product?
If you do not mind the price and you have itchy, sensitive, and/or oily scalp, then I recommend this product. I think that it will definitely help with itchiness and irritation. 
However, for oil reduction and control I cannot say because it did not do much for me. However, my hair oiliness may not be as severe as some people, which is possibly why I did not see a significant change/result.
It can easily be found online and the pluses are that it is natural and organic!

So I hope you enjoyed this review and that it was helpful to you. =) Feel free to ask any questions or comment in the comment box below. Thank you for reading and I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment