Friday, November 22, 2013

Outfit of the day! =)

Hi Everyone!

This is what I wore today:

(please watch in HD, thank you!)

It rained earlier today, hence the raincoat!
The white top was from Express I got it on sale for about $12!
The jacket and scarf are from Ebay!
The leggings are fleece-lined (soft and very warm) from Claire's.
The skirt and boots are from Yesstyle.
I love the skirt, it is really comfortable and warm. The boots are of cheap quality but that makes it okay to wear on a rainy day. I don't care if they get damaged or dirty.

I thought this was a cute and casual outfit. The pink goes well with black and with the tan boots gives a softer and warmer feel.
I especially like how the lacy pink skirt just peeks out from beneath the jacket, I think it looks very feminine.

I hope you liked the look!
Thanks for watching/reading. =)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment