Saturday, April 27, 2013

Outfit of the Day! =D

Hi Everybodyyy!

Horray, it's the weekend! XD

Here is an outfit that I wore yesterday (Friday) and a lot of people liked it, so I decided to share it with you all =)

Please watch in HD. The light was too bright outside and washed the video out a bit. Sorry >.<


This super cute and casual top is from Yumart: http://shopyumart.storenvy.com/
I really like buying her clothes and I think they are really cute.
(I do wish that shipping was a bit cheaper though =P)

I think it is always great to pair a loose top with a fitted bottom, or vice versa. Wearing a loose outfit (except for a dress) looks baggy and sloppy and wearing a tight fitting outfit (unless it's some clubbing dress) can look a little too uptight and severe.

This sort of outfit is great for spring and summer. A day out with friends, going shopping, etc. I also like it because it is soft and comfortable!

I hope you liked the look =)
Feel free to write in the comment box below if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment