Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review on "fresh" Sugar Lip Polish!

Hi Everyone!

It's been longer than normal since I've post and I'm sorry about that. =(
I have a very busy quarter with about 7 hrs of class and work every weekday, not counting how many hours I study, so sadly I am very busy this quarter. >.<
The first week of school is done and I was in the library today and yesterday for about 5 hours!

I will try to post as much as I can and I have been working on my posts gradually, I'm just not done with testing the products of most of them yet!

Today I am reviewing "fresh" Sugar Lip Polish!
This product costs about $22 and contains 0.6 oz or 17 grams of product. It can be found online or at Sephora.

What do I think of this product?
This product is a lip scrub, a substance used to exfoliate dead skin cells off the lips in order to make the skin smooth and soft.
I had been eyeing this product for a while, reading reviews, and talking about it with my friends. My friends love it and so do many others so I decided to try it. The only reason why I did not buy this product earlier was because of the price, it is expensive!
So I have to say, this is an amazing product! I love it and I love using it!
The formula is grainy and on the thicker side, with sugar granules to exfoliate the skin. It does a really good job of making my lips really smooth and soft!
The formula also tastes good, like sugar! Haha, but I don't recommend that anyone eats it. If it just happens to get in your mouth, you know it won't taste bad. =P
A little goes a long way, I need a very very small amount for my lips to get the job done so this thing will last me forever!
Using this product does not damage or irritate my lips in any way. But! In order to not damage your skin, be as gentle as possible when scrubbing your lips. You do not need to use a lot of pressure. Scrubbing too hard will hurt your lips and make your skin red and raw, which exposes it to pollution and bacteria in the air, which increases chances of infections. So, use a very light pressure on your lips. I barely use any pressure on my lips and it works beautifully ~<3
I use it on my lips at most once a week, but I usually use it once every other week. And I have been using this product for about 3 months without any trouble!

Do I recommend this product?
If you do not mind the price, I recommend this product! It works very well with very little pressure and very little product.
If the price concerns you, see if you can find a deal for a mini size at Sephora. I know sometimes they do that or have it in a pair with another mini product for a cheaper price. This will probably work just as well for you because you barely need any product!
Just remember, when using this product, be gentle! =D

So I hope you liked this review! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below. Thank you for reading and we will be in touch soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment