Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review on "Clean & Clear" Advantage oil absorbing cream cleanser! =D

Hi Everyone! =D

I hope you guys had a great New Years celebration and are ready for the year 2013!

Today I will be reviewing the "Clean & Clear" Advantage Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser!
This product costs about $7-8. You can find it at any drugstore or online. It contains 5 oz or 141 grams of product. It is supposed to have POWDERPARTICLES technology that absorbs oil—even after you wash and leaves a soft, powdery-finish that helps control oil so your skin stays less shiny for the whole day. It contains 0.5% salicylic acid as an acne treatment.

What do I think of this product?
So I ran out of my regular Neutrogena sefdf cream cleanser and when I went to the store, they were sold out! =O But I needed a salicylic acid facial cleanser so I decided to pick this up instead.
And this turned out to be a fantastic choice! Currently, this is my favorite salicylic acid facial cleanser and I love using it!
First, I love the fact that this is a foaming cleanser! It does not say or tell us on the label that it is, but it foams up when I am using this to wash my face and I love foaming cleanser! To me, it makes me feel cleaner and that it works more effectively. Or maybe it just feels like it does something because it foams up. But I also enjoy the soft foaming texture as I wash my face.
This cleanser does have exfoliating beads, but they are the tiniest beads I have ever seen and felt! There are also not that much because this is not meant to be an exfoliating cleanser, which means it is more gentle on the skin.
Because this cleanser contains salicylic acid which makes skin sensitive to the sun, I only use it in the evenings before I go to bed. However, because of this, I cannot tell if it really controls the oil on my face during the day because I don't use it during the day. =P However, when I wake up in the morning, my face does not feel as oily as it used to and I have read reviews saying that it was pretty good in controlling oil on the face.
This is my current favorite acne facial cleanser with salicylic acid that I like to use at night! It is affordable, easy to find, and works great for me! =)

Here are a few pictures of the cleanser:

As you can see, it is quite a soft and creamy cleanser.

The exfoliating bead is super super tiny, I'm not sure if you guys can see it! It took me a bit of time to find it, but I can definitely feel it  when I was rubbing my hand and washing my face.

Do I recommend this product?
If you want something to help prevent acne or calm down red and inflamed acne I recommend this product! It does have salicylic acid so would rather use it in the evening (since salicylic acid makes the skin sensitive to the sun and you are more likely to get hyperpigmentation from acne and acne scars). But if you use it in the morning, it should be okay as long as you put on sunscreen afterwards.
This cleanser is gentle, foams up into a soft lather and the exfoliating beads do not irritate or damage the skin.
Also, this is an affordable easy to find product, which is something great to try without putting too much effort to find it or spending too much money at once. XP

So I hope you liked this review and it was helpful to you. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write them in the comment box below! =) Thank you for reading and have a great New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment