Sunday, January 6, 2013

Urban Decay "smoked" 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set for $24!!

Hi Everyone!

I am posting a lot today haha! XD

I went to Ulta today and I got an Urban Decay eyeliner set for a great deal!

This is the "smoked" 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set for $24.
You can find the set online here:
http://www.urbandecay.com/Smoked-24-7-Glide-On-Eye-Pencil-Set-By-Urban-Decay/343,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=12_2

I have never bought an Urban Decay product because even though it is a good brand with pigmented colors, it is too expensive for me.
But I saw this, and I had to try this! The Glide-on eye pencils of regular size are around $18. And I thought 6 travel size ones for $24 was pretty good!
I think that all of these colors are great and can be used often, so I will have fun playing with these for a while! ^_^ First Urban Decay product that I got! Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment