Thursday, July 19, 2012

Review on "The Body Shop" Aloe Soothing Night Cream

Hi Everyone! =)

Today I will be reviewing The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing Night Cream!


This product can be found online or at The Body Shop store. It is $20 and contains 1.7 oz or 50mL or 48 grams of product.
It is said to calm and moisturize the skin when you are asleep. It is dermatological approved (whatever that means =P) and is clinically proven for sensitive skin.
You use this after you wash your face before you go to bed.

What do I think about this product?
So, back in April I was given sample sizes of The Body Shop's entire Aloe skincare line and did a review on the samples. One of my favorite products was this soothing night cream! However, at the time I felt it was too pricy for me and did not buy it immediately afterwards.
But, thanks to my bf =D, he found a coupon of $10 off any purchase $20 or more, so I bought it! I have been using this night cream for more than 2 months and I love it!!! It is extremely moisturizing and does not irritate or redden my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, and 1-2 pea size amounts is enough for my face and neck. This has really helped with my dry sensitive skin areas around my mouth and nose and they stay moisturized all night long! It also does not bother the oily areas on my forehead and nose. It does not cause me to break out and it does not clog my pores. =D
The only problem I have with this product, is the price! =/ It is an amazing product! But $20 still makes me bite my tongue a bit! =P Luckily, I don't need to use a lot of this product and I am about halfway done, so this night cream will last for the summer and beginning of the fall. I will probably buy another one if I get another good coupon or discount though. =)

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! Especially if you have sensitive and dry skin, I definitely recommend this night cream! It is very moisturizing, soothing, and feels great on the skin! If you are still unsure you can go to The Body Shop store and try a sample there, or ask for a take home sample. The price may be a bit much, that's why I do recommend trying or getting samples, but if you like it, you should definitely buy it and try it! There are usually good sales and discounts going around, so it's not hard to buy this at a lower price! ^_^

UPDATE!
Hi Everyone! I have recently ordered and got another one from "The Body Shop" Online store. I'm not sure if it is because they changed the formula of the cream or maybe it is kind of old and dried out because it is not fresh like the ones in the store. The second one that I have got online has a lot thicker and stickier consistency. It is is not as smooth and is more heavy. It takes more effort to work into my skin but it still works. I am just a bit confused?/sad? that the one from "The Body Shop" online store, isn't as good as when I got it in store. So maybe, it is better to go to the store and buy it.

So I hope you enjoyed this review =) Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment