Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review on CHI Enviro 54 Firm Hold Hair Spray

Hi Everybody! I'm so sorry, it's been a while since I've last written a review!!! >.<
I have just been so busy w/ summer school, UC 5 week summer sessions are fast and intense and I have just been working and studying!

Today I am reviewing the CHI Enviro 54 Firm Hold Hair Spray:



The hair spray costs around $5-8. It contains 2.6 oz or 74 grams of product. It is 15 cm in length and 3 cm in diameter. It is said to be enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs. And it contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment.
 I have bought the travel size from Ulta. I'm not sure where else you can buy the travel size but if you like the travel size, the regular size is found in Ulta, online, and in most drugstores.
Directions: Hold 10 - 12 inches from hair and spray evenly avoiding eye contact.


What do I think of this product?
Now, I know this is not really a haircare product, it may seem like the opposite to some, being a hairspray. However, if there was a kind of hairspray that is less damaging to your hair, I think this one is one of them. It does have a scent, the classic CHI scent, which can be a little sharp but if you don't use a lot, it smells nice and isn't too strong.
I have had this same bottle of hairspray for more than a year! And I don't need to use a lot of it. =) A quick spray is all I need. With light to moderate application, this hairspray sets your hairstyles fast and leaves your hair still soft, not hard and crispy. It does give your hair a bit of shine, if you want more of that glowing look.
I especially love the container design. It has a lock mechanism which means you don't need to deal with loosing caps and when accidentally pressed in a bag or by hand, it won't spray out:


Do I recommend this product?
If you are a beginner in hair styling, I recommend buying this travel size spray to save your pocket. It is also great for traveling being small and slim. CHI is known for having the most quality hair protective products. It holds hairstyles well, dries quickly, and has a great lock mechanism.
I do like this product and I will probably buy it again =)

So quick post, but I hope it was useful to you!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write them in the comment box below =)
Thank you for reading and I will talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment