Tuesday, July 24, 2012

E.L.F. Haul!! =D

Hi guys!

So I recently bought stuff on the Eyes.Lips.Face. (E.L.F.) website when they said: Buy $20 and get a free gift bag worth $20. So I decided to try it out!
In this post I will show what I bought and what I got in my gift bag and what I think about the gift bag. Later I will be doing reviews on the products I used, but today is a show and tell day =P. Just in case you were wondering what I got or what kind of stuff E.L.F. gives away in their gift bags!

What I bought:


-small stippling brush
-spoolie for lashes and eyebrows
-mascara wands
-2 nail buffers
-matte eyeshadow in nude
-baked eyeshadow in burnt plum
-bronzer in glow
-baked bronzer st. lucia

What was in the gift bag:


-32 Piece Palette Cool Eyeshadow with a mirror and applicator
-Hypershine Lipgloss in Pink Blossom
-All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach
-Lotion Wipes: Vanilla & Coconut
-cruelty free contour brush
-Cream Eyeliner in Ivory
-Black Glitter Nail Polish

What do I think of the gift bag?
Overall, I was kind of unimpressed except for the eyeshadow palette. Not like E.L.F. knows my personal taste, but I wouldn't buy a lot of the things they gave me such as white cream eyeliner. =P But I'll try all the products and we'll see how it goes!

So yeah, this is my E.L.F. haul and $20 gift bag for you to see XP. Meanwhile I'll be trying out all the products and will write a review later on what I think of everything! Thanks for reading and I'll be back later! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment