Sunday, July 22, 2012

Review on EOS Lip Balm!

Hi Everyone! =D

Today I will be reviewing the EOS Lip Balm Stick (Sweet Mint)
This product can be bought online or at the Beauty Diary store in Arcadia. It cost $3-$5 and contains 0.14 oz or 4 grams of product.
It is said to be 100% natural and USDA approved. It is 95% organic and petrolatum and paraben free. It contains shea butter and vitamin E.

What do I think of this product?
I bought the stick version because I don't like the the ball-shaped version. I feel that the stick version is easier to hold, apply, and bring around. And with the ball-shaped version I feel my lips would scrap against the edges of the pot after I went past halfway into the lip balm! So I didn't want that or to waste anything.
So I have been using this lip balm for at least a month and I love it! It moisturizes my lips well without feeling sticky or greasy. The moisture is long lasting and gives a sweet cooling mint effect which feels great during the hot weather in summer!

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! I recommend this product! It is affordable and works well. The sweet minty smell and feel is great! I use it everyday and I love it!

Pretty short post, I know. But it's hard to say more when a product works simply, so well! So, I hope this post helped you =) Thank you for reading and I will see you later! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Check out Buddha Balm and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Better than EOS in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete