Friday, September 27, 2013

Review on the Lucido-L Designing aqua Hair Arranging Lotion (Free) Hairspray =D

Hi Everyone!

Today I am reviewing the Lucido-L Designing aqua Hair Arranging Lotion (Free) Hairspray!

I got this product from a friend so I do not know the price. However, a lot of Lucido-L products can be found in Takashima, Marukai, and Mitsuwa.
It contains 180mL of product.

What do I think of this product?
So, I got this hairspray from a friend. She told me it was a great everyday light hairspray that would not damage my hair. I don't know why they call it a lotion. It is suppose to allow you to mold and shape your hair after you spray, but it's definitely a spray, not a lotion. =P
I really like this hairspray! It does not have strong holding power which is something I prefer. It does not have a strong smelly fragrance like a lot of hairsprays have. It does have a light fruity/flora fragrance which I don't mind.
This is the kind of hairspray that is good for light fixes and touch-ups. For example, if my bangs are not sitting the way I want them, this is good to shape them the way I like. Or if there are fly-away strands of hair or hair sticking up from my head. =P
As I said earlier, this is not a strong hairspray. Do not expect this to hold curls all day and it will not fix hairstyles for windy days. It is good for light touch-ups and if you are outside and it is not windy or raining or it's good if you are indoors such as work or class.
This hairspray does not damage my hair at all or leave sticky or hard-to-wash residues on my hair. It does not make my hair hard, shiny, or crispy and I do not use a lot. Probably 3-5 spritzs are good enough for me.
Overall I think this is a good hairspray for my purposes of light fixes and taming fly-aways, and great for everyday use. =)

Do I recommend this product?
If you are looking for a light hairspray to use everyday, I recommend this hairspray! It is not as harmful as the stronger hairsprays and does not make hair crispy or hard after use.
However, if you are looking for a strong-holding hairspray to make sure your hairstyle stays put and your curls don't fall, then this is not the right product for you.

So I hope this review was helpful to you! Feel free to write any comments or questions in the comment box below. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment