Friday, September 27, 2013

Outfit of the Day! ^_^

Hi Everyone!

Here are some pictures of what I wore today. =)

You have seen this top before, so I decided not to make a video and just post pictures.

It was pretty sunny and warm today, but I was in class most of the time and the lecture halls get chilly with the air conditioning.


 So perhaps this is a good way to dress a top differently. You can wear a lot of things with one top.
I also love to wear tights during the fall and winter. These tights are very cute with tiny pink hearts and I don't know if you can tell but the tights color is actually a very dark navy blue, not black.

Hat: Calvin Klein
Top: Yumart
Cami: Forever 21
Shorts: Hollister
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse


So I hope this post was hmm nice to look at? Or something =P haha
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment