Thursday, September 19, 2013

Outfit of the Day!

Hi Everyone!

This is what I wore actually yesterday =P, but nevertheless an outfit I wanted to share with you guys. =)

Please watch in High Def if you can! Thank you.
Enjoy!



Even though fall has come, it is still pretty warm in southern California. Our mornings and evenings are getting windier and colder now though.
Darker red is always a classic color for fall that you cannot go wrong with!
I think this is a great outfit for a casual day. It is cute, simple, and most importantly comfortable! XD
I got my boots at a street vendor and I don't remember where I got my long socks, but I'm sure they're not that hard to find.

Feel free to write in the comment box if you have any questions or comments.
Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment