Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Review on "My Beauty Diary" Strawberry Yogurt Mask =D

Hi Everyone!
I just got back from Hawaii this morning at 3am! (my flight was delayed for 3 hrs Q_Q) But, everything is good =). I will be going to visit my family for the rest of this week and my bf over the weekend so I decided to write a review before I continue my hiatus! I have been working on my blog stuff, even though there are no new posts, and I've bought and tried new products that I am excited to share with you! XD

Today I will be reviewing the "My Beauty Diary" Strawberry Yogurt Mask! ^_^
This 10 mask package costs about $13.
It can be bought in 99 Ranch, Sasa, Takashima, and online on Amazon. I got mine from Amazon.

Directions: After cleansing and toning (optional) your face. Unfold the mask and lay it on your face. Take off the plastic sheet and adjust and press until the mask fits your face to your liking. Keep the mask on for 15-20 min. Then take it off, and massage the rest of the serum into your face.

What do I think about the product?
I have been using this mask the entire summer. For at least once a week for 3 months. And it is a fantastic mask! I got a variety pack a while back and this was one of the masks in the variety pack and I loved it on the first try so I bought a 10 pack.
This masks smells sooo good! It smells like strawberry yogurt and is sweet and refreshing! It contains a lot of serum but the mask will not slide off your face. I can talk and walk around with it. It is a thin paper mask but it won't tear easily. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin brighter and softer! It contains whitening properties which I believe works because my skin has not as tanned as it usually does in California. It does not irritate or redden my sensitive skin and the serum helps calm down the redness and inflammation. =D
I heard it is best for younger people's skin and feels great during the summer!
I don't get clogged pores or acne from this mask. There are no bad side effects for me at all! I really like this mask along with my Black Pearl mask! Both of these are great mask staples for me! ^o^

Do I recommend this product?
Yes! I definitely recommend this mask for all skin types! This is awesome if you are looking for a mask to calm irritated and red and inflamed skin! This is a great mask for anyone, especially beginners who are looking for a good, easy to find mask. I think the price is pretty affordable and these masks have a long life span, so you don't need to worry about expiration.

So I hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below =). Thank you for begin patient during my hiatus, and I will talk to you later. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment