Monday, September 24, 2012

Product I Regret Buying: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Hi everybody! I am back from my hiatus, Hawaii, home, visiting bf, etc. and ready to blog again! XD

Today I will be reviewing on the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
(and telling why I regret buying it)


This product costs about $5. It contains 0.45 fluid oz or 13.3 mL of product.

What do I think of this product?
The liquid in the bottle is a clear deep red, but it is clear when applied onto the nail. It is a fast drying nail polish and I like how it dries super fast! But the consistency is thick and uneven. It is hard to spread out and when I try to it causes streaking and a bit of bubbles. Therefore, it applies unevenly onto my nails, giving a thick and heavy coat that does not look really attractive.
I don't like the consistency of this nail polish and the fact that it is very easy to get streaking. I even tried to apply less and spread it out, to prevent the lumpiness and thickness, but that caused even more streaking.
I regret buying it, because online the reviews seemed good enough and I usually like Sally Hansen because they're usually of decent quality, but this one was a rotten egg =P.

Do I recommend this product?
No, I do not recommend this nail polish to anyone. It has a bad uneven consistency even though it dries fast and problems like streaking and bubbling when you try to spread it out or fix the uneveness. Bad buy, don't get it.

Sorry this seemed like such a short post. But I really didn't like this nail polish. I stopped using it after 1 try.
But I hope you find this post useful. =) If you have any questions or comments, feel free to write in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment