Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thank You + Hiatus! =O

Hi my readers!

First, I would like to thank you guys, I have reached a little over 6000 views on my blog!! XD

I am very happy that people are reading my posts and I hope I am helping you or entertaining you in some form or another XP.

Thank you so much for your time and I will continue doing my best reviewing and talking about products, makeup, skincare etc. =)
If you have any questions or any products you want me to review or talk about, please feel free to tell me!

However, I will be on at least a 2 week hiatus starting...today =P.
I have 3 exams at the end of this week: Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 2 of which are final exams which I desperately need to study for!!! XO

And then September 10th I will be leaving for...Hawaii! =D


For about a week!
I'll be going with my best friend and it will be my first time going to Hawaii! (Consciously okay, I went to Hawaii when I was 2 years old and that doesn't count, because I don't remember anything =P) So I'm very excited and pumped up to go after 2 summer sessions and weeks of exams and finals.

This is a heads up of why I'll be MIA for like half of the month! =O

I hope you guys are having a great rest of the summer.
And well, if you're in high school or on the semester system for you're university, it's cool, beginning of school is fun too!

Thank you and I will talk to you later! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment