Wednesday, September 19, 2012

General Rule for All Hairstyles (personal opinion)

Hi guys!

So, today I want to talk what I think is a general rule for all hairstyles.

You can do whatever you want with your hair, if you like using hot tools, or teasing or doing it fancy or simple. It's cool! Totally your choice.

Personally, I think that a good rule for all hairstyles is that it should look flattering on the person from all angles.

I came up with this when I was sitting in class earlier this summer and I saw this:



And I was like...O_o...whoa, what the heck is that? Like from the front maybe it looks fine or okay. But from the back...omg, I thought it looked pretty bad. (and yes, sorry, I couldn't help but take pictures in class, how else was I to show you a good example XP)
Maybe, to you, these pictures aren't that bad or maybe you like it, but I think it looks bad and makes her hairstyle look messy and sloppy and not in a good way.
Now, this doesn't mean she's a bad person or has bad tastes. I have no idea what her tastes are, she might not even be aware of this! This does not mean I want to insult her or her personally or anything like that, she just happened to be there.

While I understand a lot people like the messy casual look, there is a fine line between a good messy hairstyle and a bad messy hairstyle. So just be sure to make sure it looks well balanced and not awkward or weird.

When I do my hair, I like to check if it looks good not only in the front, but also in the back and on the sides. I'm sure that's a pretty sensible thing to do for everyone.

Maybe you are in a hurry, or maybe you don't even think to check your hair out in the mirror than from just looking at the front. But I think it is a good idea to use those extra 30 seconds to make sure you look hot from any view!

I hope what I am saying makes sense to you haha XD. Thank you for reading and we shall speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment