Saturday, October 26, 2013

Review on "First Aid Beauty" Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask!

Hi Everyone!

Currently I am molding my vampire fangs for a Halloween party this evening, so I'll review something while I'm doing that. XP
(I was a vampire last year and I guess this year...so boring....but I don't want to waste the money I used to buy last year's equipment!)

Today I am reviewing "First Aid Beauty"'s Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
This item contains 56.7 grams or 2.0 oz of product. It costs $22 at Sephora but $9.45 on Amazon with Prime shipping. This mask is said to nourish, rejuvenate dry dull skin. It is recommended to use 2-3 times per week for dry or distressed skin. It is said to be allergy tested, fragrance free, and safe for sensitive skin.

Directions: After cleansing your face, apply a generous layer over the face. Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse off.

What do I think of this product?
So buying at Sephora is not an option for me. $22 is too expensive (for me) for such little product. That's why I bought it on Amazon!
I think is a wonderful mask! The product comes out in a thicker paste form with pieces of oatmeal in it. It does not irritate my skin in any way. It does have a smell but it is a natural oatmeal smell, no fragrances added. The mask does a great job of reducing redness and hydrating my patches of dry sensitive skin. It also makes my skin feel so nice and soft! X)
I do wish that the container had more product. I was only able to use it for about 6 times and then it was gone. I even tried applying a thinner layer than recommended, but it was still used up quickly. I also felt that the container itself was not filled up as much because I could feel myself squeezing air when I was dispensing the product.
Despite how little product there was, I do think this formula is amazing and is great for anyone's skin. Even if your skin is not dry or dull (or you say that it is oily), this is a great way to help your skin calm down from redness, irritation, and relax and rejuvenate the skin. Just don't buy it at Sephora! XP

Do I recommend this product?
I highly recommend this product to be bought at Amazon! It is a great mask and will definitely benefit those of you with combination dry sensitive skin, or if your skin has a tendency to get red, irritate, or dry easily. Also great when you are traveling to very dry environments.

So I hope you liked this review and that it was helpful to you! Feel free to write in the comment box below if you have any comments or questions.
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

Here are a few pictures of what I wore for Halloween last year:




I'm gonna look pretty much the same as last year. Just different clothes =P

No comments:

Post a Comment