Saturday, October 12, 2013

Different ways to wear One Dress! =)

Hi Everyone!

Here is a video of showing some different ways to wear One dress!

I hope this video gives you some good outfit ideas, please enjoy!
And please watch in HD, thank you!



So my "dress" was originally a skirt given to me by a friend, but I felt it was too long for a skirt, so I had it tailored to fit my bust as a dress.

Feel free to wear with tights, leggings, skinny jeans, or without any at all (but of course, you have to have panties on okay lol, no seriously)!

I understand that the bra straps might bother some people. But I feel most secure in bra straps, and when you are changing clothes really fast, they give more support and hold the dress better. =P
But of course, if you want to, you can wear clear straps, a strapless bra, or if you feel brave, no bra at all! XP lol
If you are not comfortable with wearing strapless bras, then you can always wear a vest, jacket, cardigan to help cover the straps. =)

Ornate belt: Yesstyle
Plain belt: street vendor
Gray vest: "Q"
White cardigan: Cotton On
Khaki double-breasted jacket: H&M
Kitty shirt: from a friend

So I hope you liked the video!

Feel free to ask any questions or comment in the comment box below!
And I would like to know which look you liked best. =)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment