Friday, May 31, 2013

Outfit of the Day! =D

Hi guys!

This is what I wore today!


The flowy floral top brings out a pop of spring! It looks soft and romantic but on the casual side. The fitted shorts go well with a flowy top, giving balance to the outfit and shape to my body.

I decided to wear long black socks and tan boots because I had a lab class today, which actually requires long pants and closed-toed shoes....>.>....so yeah, I tried to make up for it...sort of. =P But it was warm today and I didn't want to wear pants! XO
Turned out we didn't have lab and we had a computer lab for data analysis so I could have wore sandals....-__- oh well haha
(It's okay, my long socks were the same material used to make tights, so very thin and breathable)

Anyway, I definitely prefer this outfit with some kind of sandal, preferably wedge!

Also, sorry for the glare in the beginning, I didn't notice it until I sat down to edit >.<. I'll do better next time! If you watch it in HD, it is more clear.

Here's a close up still shot of the back if you want a better idea of what it looks like in the back:


So I hope you liked the look! Thank you for watching and have a great weekend! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment