Monday, June 3, 2013

Review on Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to review the Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner!


This product can be found at any drugstore and costs about $3 to $4. It contains 8 fluid oz or 236mL of product. It is said to leave hair soft and protected.

Direction: Spritz onto clean, damp hair and work throughout. Don't rinse.

What do I think of this product?
I have been using this stay-in conditioner spray for a few months now. I like it because I like how Aussie is a very affordable and easy to find brand. This spray is great for me because I am super busy in the morning, and I don't have a lot of time. So, I spray this into my hair after I wash and towel dry it, brush it to spread out the product, and then I am done! (Yes, I do not blow dry my hair, I am super lazy!)
I think this spray does a pretty good job of making my hair soft and silky. It also helps detangle my hair a bit when I'm brushing out the product. It does not give my hair shine, but it never said it would, so I'm not holding them against that.
However, if I spray too much, it can make my hair a little sticky. So, I would recommend light to moderate use, depending on your hair type and how much hair you have. I have long hair, so I use about 8 spritz every morning after showering. I tend to spray the lower half of my hair because that hair is older, drier, and more damaged than the hair closer to my head, which is newer and healthier. Also, in general, I don't like to use conditioning products on the hair on my head (or near my scalp) because it tends to make my hair oily/greasy.
Another that may bother some people (it did bother me a lot in the beginning, because I didn't use it  for a month after buying it) is the fragrance. This spray has a very very strong sweet fragrance. It smells like...candy...which is a little too much for me. Luckily, the smell isn't that strong after application (especially in damp hair) and fades throughout the day, so it is okay. But, when you first use it, just remember, it smells strongly like candy! XD And of course, the less you spray, the less strongly it smells. Of course, if you like fragrances like this, then obviously, it's fine haha.
Overall, I do like this leave-in conditioner spray, it works well for the price and my hair is softer. I would not buy this product again, but I am glad I bought this for such a low affordable price!

Do I recommend this product?
If you do not mind the fragrance and as long as you don't spray too much in your hair, I recommend this product. It is affordable, easy to find, and great for those of you who want to do a quick and easy conditioner treatment after showering. Please keep in mind that while it does make hair softer, it does not give shine, or not much of it!

So I hope that this review was helpful! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave it in the comment box below. Thank you for reading ^_^

P.S. Finals are basically here. I have a final and a lab report due Wednesday and two finals next Monday, so I will be very busy studying. =P And I will be attending 2 graduation commencements and walking for my own commencement very shortly after finals. So sorry, I will be MIA for a bit. But if I have time, I'll post something! =)

2 comments:

  1. I personally recommend the pro naturals argan oil leave-in treatment. It's basically pure argan oil that makes your hair shine and protects it from pollution and uv rays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying so late. >.<
      I have heard of those! I really like oil leave-in treatments and I think they are the best for haircare, but unfortunately I find it quite time consuming to wash all the oil out of my hair after the treatment. =P
      Though I recently got a haircut, so perhaps I'll go try that, since my hair is much shorter than it used to be.
      Thanks!

      Delete