Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm Back! And a Review on beCREATION Cleansing Sponge! =D

Hi Everyone!

I was gone for sooo long! Sorrryyy XO. I had finals and then went to my bf's graduation and then my friends' graduations, and then my graduation (which was at 8am in the morning and we had to be there at 7am!)
I am a little sick at the moment. =( But now that I'm finally done with the important stuff I can rest and relax!

Today I am reviewing one of beCREATION's Cleansing Sponge with Green Tea Extract



This product cost $5 at the My Beauty Diary store in Arcadia in Los Angeles of California. I'm sure you can find this on Sasa online or possibly other Asian skincare stores.
This product is said to be infused with green tea extract which is said to have antibacterial properties to help clean the skin from bacteria (of course) and to tighten the skin of the face.

What do I think of this product?
So, I have bought and reviewed a facial cleansing sponge by beCREATION before in a Sasa haul. And I really liked it and was very pleased with the use/function of the sponge.
I bought this because I just wanted to try it out. I liked a sponge made by them before, so why not try another one! Also, it is cheaper than the one I bought in the Sasa haul I mentioned earlier.
I have used this sponge for at least 2 months. And I like it. =) It has a string through it so you can hang it on a hook in the bathroom to dry or something. And the string won't rip off or create big holes in the sponge. The sponge has a firmer texture and is a little more dense than the other beCREATION sponge (from the Sasa haul). However, it is still soft and spongy and does a good job of gently exfoliating my skin while washing my face.
It does not seem to tighten the skin on my face. And about antibacterial properties I have no idea, because I don't really see an improvement in my skin that has to do with killing bacteria that could cause acne, infections, etc. I generally do not have much bacterial acne unless it is hormonal acne.
So as to the properties it claims to have, it does not seem to do. However, I just bought it for a facial cleansing sponge so, that doesn't really bother me. And I happy that it is cheaper.




So the sponge in a dried state is pretty small, and as it absorbs water it grows bigger, softer, and spongier. I have small hands so it is just barely the size of the palm of my hand.

Do I recommend this product?
If you are looking for other skincare benefits infused into a sponge, then this is probably not for you. However, if you just want a nice affordable good and gentle cleansing sponge for your face, then I recommend this product. Just make sure to take in your preferences of the texture and firmness of the sponge. If you want a really soft sponge, this might be too firm for you and the one from my Sasa Haul is probably better. However, I think this has a good medium firmness and will definitely not injure or damage your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment