Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review on Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover

Hi Everyone! I'm still a bit sick but I have gotten much better!

Today I am reviewing the Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover


This makeup remover was found at a Takashima store in LA. It is a Japanese product that contains I believe 145mL of product. I'm sorry, but I forgot the cost, but it's definitely not that expensive, probably around $10. This product is said to remove all makeup and also hydrate the skin.

What do I think of this product?
So I saw this product on the shelf and I felt like trying it. A "why not?" sort of thing haha. This product can remove water soluble and oil soluble based makeup. It is made up of 2 parts, a polar part (which dissolves water soluble products) and a nonpolar part (which dissolves oil soluble products). To use properly, you need to shake the container until the 2 parts are evenly mixed.
This product does not irritate, redden or hurt the skin around my eyes, or my eyes. I have gotten this in my eyes with no negative side effects.
I really like how this container dispenses the product. Over the opening it has a cap with a small hole so you can gently squeeze the bottle and adjust how much product you want to come out. Also, the cap is a great preventor of leaking when traveling.
This is a great makeup remover and can remove all of my water-based and waterproof makeup easily and quickly. I also like the hydrating properties of this eye makeup remover. The skin around my eyes definitely feel less dry and tight after removing my makeup. I will still wash my face after removing makeup, but this product definitely helps prevent dryness after makeup removal.
Compared to the Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover and the CVS Eye Makeup Remover, Bifesta is more pricy however it is more hydrating and the container is more leak proof. Bifesta's container makes it much easier to control the amount of product I dispense than the other 2 products and as a result I save more product and can use it over a longer period of time.

Do I recommend this product?
If you don't mind the price and you have access to this product, then I recommend this product. It works well, doesn't irritate my eyes, the container is easy to control and does not leak!
If you don't have some asian cosmetic store around your area, no need to go crazy and try to get it. Neutrogen and CVS products are good too, I just think this one is a little better.

I hope you liked this review! Thank you for reading and I will see you soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment